Friday, December 24, 2010

New Praises

Yesterday morning in the hospital, I was told that nothing else much could be done for my condition and to just expect to be pretty sick at least a few more weeks!  I felt so miserable that this was pretty hard to take, but we planned for a Christmas in bed and make the best of it.

But God still hears prayers and about 1:00 yesterday I started feeling better.  Last night I woke up and realized: hey, I feel pretty darn good.  This morning I have energy, pep, and pizzaz.  Bring on Christmas!  The Texas Hodges are arriving from Dallas today for 5 days and we will have a wonderful, wild time with 6 children 7 and under.

I realize that this is a long, dark journey, but for this Christmas Eve, I am Praising God and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment