Monday, December 20, 2010

Blah

I have always been an active person and "blah" is not the way I like to feel.  This weekend has definitely been on the bad side of blah.  The chemo anti-nausea drug gave me constipation and the radiation has started diarrhea.  (And believe me you can have both.)  Gee, what a great Christmas present!  I have been so blessed with good health that it is hard learning to deal with all this.  I have treatments every afternoon, so this may get interesting.  I am learning to be more alert before taking a new drug "just because".

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas week.  I am especially praying for two friends who lost a mother and a husband this year.  God Bless and keep you.



1 comment:

  1. We're not used to you feeling blah, either. You're always the life of the party. But hang in there... this, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete