Friday, December 3, 2010

Home, Sweet, Home

What a blessing to be home again!  I made the trip in fine fashion.  Either Gary "flew" or I slept most of the way, because before I knew it we were back in Alabama.  We both slept about 14 straight hours and are refreshed this morning.  My wonderful husband is cooking breakfast for me!

I've had no pain medicine which is pretty amazing when you look at these long incisions.  I have one incision just under the left jawline from midline to behind the ear.  Also another incision at the base of the neck the same length.  The worst seems to be this awful drain tube, but only 2 weeks of it.

As always, Jesus held my hand through the entire ordeal.  I was not anxious or afraid.  The hospital staff were all very helpful and kind.  Everything was as pleasant as possible including getting the last private room Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment