Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Down, 26 To Go

Finished 2 radiation treatments and weather permitting I'll get #3 done today.  That means I'll finish all 28 by late January.  That sounds like a long, long time.

But it isn't so bad.  I get to wear these two stylish, chic gowns (one opening in the front and one in the back) and sit in the waiting room with similarly clad companions.  Then the real fun begins--trying to climb on the scan table on my hands and knees in these gowns and then position my stomach over the shield opening!  I don't know how the technicians keep from dying laughing at my antics.  The only thing better is my dismount performance.  But the staff is great and, hey, I don't get bored because I have somewhere to go every day.

Juliette Arwen and Greg


1 comment:

  1. The technicians don't hold up score cards after the dismount? :)

    ReplyDelete