Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Struggling

It has been 28 days since my surgery, but it feels like 280.  About 14 more to go, and I am struggling through each one.  This is the hardest thing I've had to do, and I need your prayers to get me over the hump here.  I just feel defeated and overwhelmed with "all the things I need to do" to keep things running to avoid another blockage. I feel so poorly I can't seem to have the heart or stamina to follow through.

Gary is being a rock in all this.  I know it is terribly hard for him to have to watch me moan and groan and not be able to make things any better.  Please pray for strength and endurance for him also.

Your support has made all the difference to me to making it as far as I have. 

P.S.  Tomorrow I'm posting a picture of the stoma.  So any weak stomachs need to skip tomorrow's posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment