Friday, April 1, 2011

April 7

April 7 is my follow up appointment with the surgeon.  Hopefully, he will think I am doing as well as I think I am.  My energy is taking longer to rebound than I had hoped, but I am trying to be patient.  I have lost a lot of strength since last summer that probably is just gone.

I am trying to learn to deal with this ostomy, but I really hate it.  This six weeks until reversal is going to be loooong.

On Saturday morning, the wedding day, we hosted a brunch for out-of-town relatives that came for the wedding (plus Dana, Nick and kids).  We had 20 and a great time.  The ladies table is set with my grandmother's depression glass dishes and my mother's porcelain roses.  The men's table was located close to the food, and the children's table was on the terrace (where crumbs don't matter).  Gary's nephew's wife, Linda, graciously sat with the children.





No comments:

Post a Comment