Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gary

I haven't said enough in my posts about my wonderful husband.  He has been the greatest throughout my ordeal and deserves a public pat-on-the-back.

We have been married for 41 years, and I can tell he still loves me deeply by the look on this face when I'm in pain.  This has been terribly hard on him, and he doesn't even get much sympathy.

He has driven me to more appointments, treatments, surgeries, etc. than anyone should have to suffer through.  But he never complains and encourages me along the way.  He waits on me hand and foot, and brings "one more glass of water" with a smile (even though he just sat down).  He is even teaching himself to cook and has mastered the dishwasher and washing machine!  I love him very much and depend on his strong shoulders to lean on.

But all jesting aside, my family and friends have been so important to me especially in this illness.  They are truly God's blessing to me.  I love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment