Monday, April 18, 2011

Crisis

Unfortunately, I have spent the last 4 days at Huntsville Hospital.  Thursday I got a blockage of the small intestine with my ileostomy!  I have never been so sick in my life and sure hope to not go there again.  We were in the ER Thursday night--what a trip that was.

But the blockage did resolve itself with tons of IV fluids, etc.  I still don't feel good but back home (Sunday) and trying to make it to my surgery date the first week of May.

Gary took such good care of me during this crisis, again.  I can't say enough about how loved and valuable he makes me feel.  Dana and Scott helped so much by staying with me and letting him go home for a snooze.  The Taylor grandchildren came to see me yesterday afternoon, and they were such a breath of fresh air.

The Lord is my Shepherd and holds my hand through all these nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment