Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Revived Spirit

For a Believer, going to the Lord's House is a fresh breath of life after a long dry spell.  I was able to go to my Sunday School class for the first time in forever and it totally revived my spirit.  I thank God for wonderful Christian friends who love and care about me.

Only two more treatments!  I am feeling fairly well and warned every one at radiation yesterday that I may break into the "Hallelujah Chorus" after the last treatment.  That wouldn't be so bad if I could sing!

Marianne closely checked my neck on Saturday and declared that all the stitches are gone and the little holes are getting smaller.  Then Warren Finch chimed in with, "and when you 'lose' your tube next week we can spend the night with you again."

I'll see the surgeon in about 4 weeks, but until then I'm looking forward to some "time off".

Sebastian - 6 mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment