Saturday, January 15, 2011

House on Fire

Well, the clinical fatigue has set in.  I feel like if the house were on fire I wouldn't be able to get out of my chair and walk a few steps to the door.  So I'm watching out for people with matches!

The meals from the Supper Sisters are going to be lifesavers for the next few weeks I can already tell.  I don't even feel like walking into the kitchen much less cooking and Gary's culinary talents are quite limited.  Scott is working full time, taking two graduate classes, and planning a wedding, so I can't expect too much from him.  They are so good to help all they can and I appreciate them so much, but cooking is not their long suit, so thank you ladies.

Friday was my 20th radiation treatment.  It sure seems to be taking a long time to get to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment