Monday, November 29, 2010

Glory Be

I don't know if I have spelled this title correctly.  I just remember this being a favorite expression by "the older generation".  Since I am now officially a member of that generation (had my 62nd birthday last month), I thought I would like to revive the saying GLORY BE.

Anyway, I am saying "Thank you God" this morning for working out an impossible situation and making it possible for me to have surgery on Wednesday at Vanderbilt Hospital!  I had given up hope on things ever coming together at the right time.

I go tomorrow morning for pre-op and then arrive at 9:00 Wednesday morning for an 11:00 surgery (5 1/2 hour surgery).  I will stay one or two nights.  Then Dec 6 I start preliminaries for radiation on the colon cancer.  It looks like things are about to jump into high gear.

I want to thank everyone again for all your prayers and kind words.  I know that I am in God's Hands now, as always, and He will see us through.

1 comment: