Sunday, March 27, 2011

Freedom Papers

Last night (Saturday) at 6:15, I flew the coop and came home.  Hallelujah!  This house never looked so good.  After waiting for this and then that, we finally got to sign the final release forms.  I can't believe it takes so much paper to accomplish everything.  My brother and I inherited a pine plantation in Arkansas.  We have always harvested saw logs but maybe we should switch to pulp wood!

I had a good night's sleep and am doing so much better this morning.  This surgery has been rough, I have to admit.  Harder than I prepared for.  My abdomen still feels like a boxing match took place inside it (and at times is still going on).  My intestines are still waking up from the anesthesia and clamp down on me just to remind me I have done bad things to them.  An occasional cough sends me grabbing for my pillow, but all in all things are looking up.  I had a good path report that I'll go into tomorrow--have to keep you coming back.

If anyone ever sends me any wedding pics, I will post them.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news, Mom. Glad you are home and that you are feeling better. Love you.

    ReplyDelete