Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Amen and Amen

A dear, long-time friend sent me a one line email yesterday that spoke volumes to me.  It read:  "Thank you, Jesus".  That was it.  Nothing else because there is nothing else that needs to be said.  Thank you, Jesus, for helping me through this surgery, for the good results, and the rapid recovery!  (and thank you, JK)

I am still feeling a little better each day and learning to deal with the ostomy.

I am finally including some wedding pictures that Dana took at the rehearsal.  It was a beautiful, spring day at a lovely park on the Tennessee River.  The first picture is the groomsmen idea of adding to the "rainbow" theme for the wedding.  The second picture is the bride's reaction!  The last one is at the rehearsal dinner. Bless her heart, she still married him.  You just have to love this girl.







No comments:

Post a Comment