Thursday, August 25, 2011

Treatment 9

Last night was so long!  I finally dropped off to sleep at 6 a.m. in my recliner.  I only nodded off for a few minutes; just long enough to get a sore neck.  I get a steroid with my infusion on Wednesday, and some weeks it really does a number on me.

I saw my oncologist yesterday and we agreed on a plan:  one more infusion next Wednesday and then a CT scan in November and visit with him.  I also have to have my port flushed in October (once a month).  He wrote orders so I can find an oncology office somewhere and have it done while we are in Colorado.

I am not feeling great, but was able to have a big sale shopping afternoon at Dillards with Dana yesterday.  Haven't been able to do that in a long time.

First day. First year. What a lonely road!!
Adrien Wolfgang





1 comment:

  1. Yes, and truth be known, I pooped out before she did!! I need a steroid shot next time, although I don't want the sleepless night that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete