Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anniversary

Today is our 42nd wedding anniversary!  Wow, that sounds like a long time.  Gary must be getting old.  But this last year has shown me that he still loves and cherishes me as much as 42 years ago.  No one could have taken better care of me than he has this last year (and a lot of it hasn't been pretty).  Gary, I love you very much.

Sorry, it has been so long since my last blog.  I have just been recuperating from the first round of treatments.  The last few days I have been feeling much better with more energy.  My enteric system still acts up at times, but I am managing.  Tomorrow starts my last round of chemo.  I dread starting up again but am anxious to get it finished.  We hope to take the motorhome on a trip when I finish. We love Colorado and Wyoming in the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment