Monday, May 9, 2011

Home Again

Well, the surgery was Thursday afternoon and I stayed in the hospital until Sunday.  I expected this surgery to not be as bad as the last, but it has been.  I am weak, nauseous, and generally lousy.  Maybe each day will be better.  I'm just tired of feeling so down. 

We are still waiting for the baby.  I'm hoping to feel like going to the hospital, so I'm trying to walk, etc. each day.  The no appetite is a drag also.

But everything is starting to get back to normal after the tornadoes.  There is still lots of damage, but power has been restored and everything is up and running.

1 comment:

  1. There are not many streets that don't have trees piled up on both sides. It's very strange.

    And I'm holding off on having the baby until you get those chocolate chip cookies made. ;)

    ReplyDelete