Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Each Day

Each day I am feeling a little better!  Yeah!  Can't wait until it is something like normal.  But I am grateful for each day and enjoying every minute of "not having to go for a treatment".

Things are moving right along with the wedding planning.  Kathryn has everything under control and I can't wait until March.

I am taking it easy and may not blog for a while.  I don't know about anyone else but I am looking for some warm weather--enough of this winter!

Juliette Arwen


2 comments:

  1. Ah, isn't she the cutest thing. Thanks, Mom, for posting her pic. Have a great trip to FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I have been following your blog and you have given me such inspiration. You are a very strong woman. Cancer has touched my life through my husband, Charlie. He has had a date with the "C" word 3 times. One was melanoma on his back...next was a maglignant tumor in his bladder and just recently, a tumor removed from his right kidney. You are so right...God is great. I would never have made it through if not for HIM. HE blessed us so much. Charlie did not need any treatments with either cancer. God is so good. And you probably know that Pat, my middle sister is undergoing chemo treatments for breast cancer. Please keep us in your prayers. You and Gary have been in ours since Jimmie told me about you. I just pray that I would be as faithful as you if it ever happened to me. We love you and Gary....Judy

    ReplyDelete